As a part of our Mountaineer family, you provide important opportunities for students, alumni and the greater WVU community. When you give to the Alumni Association, you make it possible for us to create connection and community for those who love West Virginia University.
Continue the tradition of WVU moments for students and alumni by supporting our alumni-centered programming on the WVU Day of Giving:
- Growth of the WVU Greatest Needs Fund
- Leave Your Mark: Bricks and Pavers at the Erickson Alumni Center
- The Tradition of WVU Alumni Association Membership
- Hail West Virginia: The Ultimate Pregame Experience
- The Erickson Alumni Center: A Home Away from Home for All Mountaineers
- Sustaining WVU Alumni Association Chapter Scholarships
With your help, we can continue to offer internships and career development opportunities, provide scholarships to deserving students and promote outreach by connecting alumni and friends around the globe. It's all about Mountaineers helping Mountaineers. Your generous gift has an immeasurable impact on students and fellow alumni, and for that, we are incredibly thankful.
How you can help
The WVU Alumni Association strives to maintain a connection with more than 200,000 alumni worldwide and provide a home-away-from-home for our alumni and friends at The Erickson Alumni Center. Our mission is to provide lifelong support to all those who have a special place in their heart for West Virginia University. We hope you’ll consider making a gift to the WVU Alumni Association today, preserving Mountaineer moments for years to come.