Mountaineer family, like you, to provide important opportunities for our Pharmacy students and the School of Pharmacy, and the greater WVU community.
Your support empowers the School of Pharmacy to create incredible opportunities, including …
- School of Pharmacy Alumni Association
- Funds will be used for the benefit of the School of Pharmacy Alumni Association. The primary source of income will be annual membership dues for the Pharmacy Alumni Association.
- Charles D. Ponte Academic Clinical Pharmacy Scholarship
- The Charles D. Ponte scholarship benefits a rising fourth-year pharmacy student with a minimum 3.5 GPA and an expressed interest in pursuing post-graduate residency training and/or entering academia. Recipients must be enrolled in either the Advanced Clinical Practice or College Teaching in Pharmacy areas of emphasis. First preference goes to first-generation college students.
- Fund For Pharmacy
- Non-endowed fund for the benefit of the School of Pharmacy.
When you make a gift—no matter the size—you help make an immediate impact for the School of Pharmacy. Your spirited generosity and devotion to is greatly appreciated.