Our primary goal is much more than educating; it’s transforming.
The WVU College of Business and Economics is committed to transforming our students, our state and our world toward greater prosperity.
Whether acquiring, creating or disseminating knowledge, the process of learning leaves us forever changed. We embrace that spirit as we help the people and state of West Virginia realize their own transformations.
Why we need your support
Your support provides the resources we need to be successful in our mission. Thanks to charitable donations, we can:
- Innovate our curriculum with new curricula and signature experiential learning opportunities
- Increase retention of students, faculty and staff
- Expand international engagement opportunities
- Better support faculty in their research efforts
- Improve student placement with internships and employment
- Create a better business climate in the state by providing business services to small businesses, organizations and start-up companies
- Upgrade our facilities for a more productive and enhanced learning environment
How you can help
You can support these efforts by making a gift to one of our priority funds.
- Greatest Needs
Giving to our greatest needs provides us the flexible resources needed to fulfill our mission and support our priorities. This fund supports students in critical areas, such as tutoring and mentoring services, and assists faculty to be leaders in their fields. Such support helps to sustain programming and launch new initiatives. With these resources, we can adapt quickly to developments in business education and weather budgetary and fiscal uncertainties.
The scholarship fund provides financial aid to our students, making a great education possible and reducing the burden of debt after graduation. The fund may also be used to provide emergency assistance for tuition and other University expenses when a student experiences unexpected economic hardship.