Support a Diverse WVU!
The WVU Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion works year-round to help create a diverse and inclusive culture on our campuses – a culture that allows every student, every faculty or staff member, and each campus visitor to learn, work and grow in a safe and nurturing environment.
Consider a donation to the following funds:
- WVU Diversity Initiatives Fund: Through donations to this fund, these ongoing efforts help ensure that we create the welcoming environment every Mountaineer deserves.
- DEI Unrestricted Scholarship Fund: Many students from underrepresented groups face financial barriers that can prevent them from pursuing their educational goals. Through this emergency fund, you can provide resources for these students to receive and maintain access to a WVU education.
- Belmear Scholarship Fund: Black alumni are renewing efforts to expand opportunities for minority students –specifically Black, Indigenous and people of color. This scholarship honors a legacy of excellence cultivated by Horace and Geraldine Belmear who worked together to recruit, retain and support a generation of Black students.
Join us in this important work. Stay involved by participating in our hourly challenges or consider making your donation in honor or in memory of someone. Your gift could help us reach the top of the leaderboard unlocking more funding for this important work!
DEI Hourly and All-Day Challenges:
- Campus Photo Challenge: 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Most Gifts Challenge: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Most Gifts Challenge: 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Most First Time Donors (all day)