Your support is critical to help build a stronger tomorrow. The WV Center for End-of-Life Care counts on passionate, loyal and caring members of the Mountaineer family, like you, to provide important opportunities for all West Virginians, both families and health care providers, and the greater WVU community.
Your support empowers the Center for End-of-Life Care to create incredible opportunities, including …
- Distribution of forms and resources for free to individuals and health care providers
- Almost 95,000 forms were distributed in 2020 and over 1.2 million forms since 2002!
- Continuation and improvement of the nationally-recognized WV e-Directive Registry
- Future creation of a patient portal for you to securely view your own forms as needed
- Multiple educational opportunities to help individuals and health care providers with advance care planning
- 16 educational opportunities were offered in 2020
This past year has undoubtedly been a tough one for many. But we all know that Mountaineers are tougher.
When you make a gift—no matter the size—you help make an immediate impact for the WV Center for End-of-Life Care. Your spirited generosity and devotion to is greatly appreciated.