How you can help Your support for WVU Libraries is critical to the academic and professional success of our students and faculty who are working to build a stronger tomorrow. Our librarians and staff create and sustain partnerships to improve lives and bring new resources to our communities and the state.
WVU Libraries counts on passionate, loyal and caring members of the Mountaineer family, like you, to grow and continue the work. Your support empowers us to create incredible opportunities. Some areas where we need your help today include:
- Our Greatest Needs, the foundation of physical and technology services available to students, faculty and WVU alumni as they came to us digitally in 2020 from at home and around the globe. (#2U060)
- Art in the Libraries (Special Initiatives #2V892) like the “Food Justice in Appalachia” exhibit opening August 2021
- Graduate Student Research Commons (#3R058) to be installed at the Downtown Library starting summer 2021
- West Virginia & Regional History Center (#2U054), building our university archives, rare books, congressional and many other special collections for research and the classroom.
- WVU Museum of the Health Sciences, opening Fall 2021, off the Health Sciences Center Atrium. (#2W1211)
This past year has undoubtedly been a tough one for many. But we all know that Mountaineers are tougher.
When you make a gift—no matter the size—you help make an immediate impact for WVU Libraries across our campuses. Your spirited generosity and devotion are greatly appreciated.